Thursday, March 5, 2009

Aqilah dared me to sit like a girl,
and to be fair, I told HER to sit like a boy. The rules; each must sit in a fixed position for as long as you can, who wins, will be given a dollar, she joked? I don't know.
After for quite a while, and her legs started to numb, and I was only 'chill-ing' while revising books. I am obviously a boy, and she is a girl, and boys do have 'eggs', while girls don't, whenever boys sit like girls, they should have already hurt their 'eggs', but I'm not one of them, and I was siting there comfortably with my thighs crushing the 'eggs' and I don't feel anything at all. Sorry, too much 'yellow' statements. Anyway, Qilah was sitting like a boy, and she was hurt, hahah, there you go, who's laughing now? JK... Guess what, she loses, and I win...?

No comments:

Post a Comment