Friday, February 27, 2009

Here I Am

Uh, Yeah, another day of blogging. Still exploring Blogspot. Made a mistake just now, sama ada ku lupa password ku atau Blogspot lupakan aku (not getting used to english language, LOL).

Sorry for bad English, I guess I have to speak Arab. JK, why would I wanna speak Arabic? Anyway, there was an assembly this morning, and there were flags all the way. "What's with the flags?" I thought to myself. I was curious until I heard one of my friends said these things about National Day or something. That reminds me of yesterday's moment, I was chatting with Azib, and he reminded me to bring a flag for tommorow's assembly (which is today).

Mrs Ravi was about to hand out the test papers, but soon after she stepped in our classroom, she was in a rush and told us that she will be going to bandar after one period of teaching. Also, she warned us, if she receives any complaints about us being noisy... I forgot the ending, LOL.
Yaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment